Friday, June 12, 2009

WARNING!! Drop Dead Gorgeous Bawlls May Kill You



Listen up, Joyce. If you don't hear from me for a few days, you should really call to make sure ya friend Deb is okay. Why, you ask? Well, I've been passed out cold on the floor for since Tuesday! Ya, that's right.... while looking for something 'topical' to post about, I came across this David Beckham Armani ad. It ain't new, but holy shit is it ever worth bawll talkin'. Actually, there aren't even words for this. Just me, hyperventilating, breathin into a paper bag tryin my damndest not to pass the fuck out again. Holy shit, Beckham, that’s just too much. Seriously. Turn the sexy down, ya crazy asshole, are ya tryin to kill us? Jesus. I'm gettin lightheaded again... dizzy... oh... dear....... bawlls.... wha...??

It'd be crazy embarrassing to die from bawll swoonin'. Oh, but wutta way'da go...

No comments:

Post a Comment